1.Client Brief & Property Development Workshop.
- Understanding our client’s requirements, budget, timeline,
goals and expectations.
- Providing a brief presentation about property development.
- Discussing several case studies and showcasing completed projects.
2.Project Feasibility & Development Assessment.
- Site analysis (existing site conditions, easements, vegetation, orientation, access, neighbouring properties and site constraints)
- Title Search and Assessment of any restrictions/covenants
- Planning zones and limitations under the schedule
- Overlays and any Local Council neighbourhood character policies
- Site Potential and Yield (advice on the best type of development, size, number of dwellings/units, car parking requirements, etc.)
- Estimate project timeline and duration
- Factor in all of the costs from the time of purchase to the delivery of the product
- For investment/development projects, work out estimate return on investment and project viability
- A strong network and access to off-market properties, complemented by our advanced negotiation strategies to secure the best property for the best price, tailored to your specific property requirements, budget, goal.
- We take five steps when assisting our clients with the acquisition of their property. Research, Sourcing, Analysing, Assessing, and Negotiating.
4.Town Planning Permit.
- Obtaining planning permit, a dynamic process that is constantly evolving in response to changes within the community, councils and state government policies.
- We take pride in having one of the highest planning permit success rates in Melbourne.
5.Building Permit Documentation.
- Reliable team and professional consultants ensuring the building permit documentation is completed within a timely manner and translates into a cost-effective development.
6.Construction Tender & Project Management.
- Identifying the right builder who specializes in a particular building design/type, enabling us to manage cost, time, and quality, resulting in an exceptional outcome.
7.Marketing Materials & Sales Assistance.
- Being involved from the very early stage, we have a deep understanding of the project and key design features, hence enabling us to produce high-res renderings and marketing floor plans tailored to your project in order to assist with the sales.
- Through our extensive network, we are able to assist and manage the sales in order to achieve the best possible return on investment for your project.