We take the stress out of subdividing!
With fixed fees, a strong likelihood of increasing your property value, and an efficient and well-designed build, Luminur Group will have your property professionally subdivided in no time.
What are the regulations and provisions involved?
In order for a land to be subdivided, a planning permit is required and an application for a residential subdivision will be assessed under the relevant provisions of Clause 56 of all planning schemes. This is further supported by complementary State Planning Policy planning scheme provisions for subdivision, relevant zones, overlays, and planning practice notes.
Clause 56 includes:
- Purpose, application, operational requirements and certification of standards
- 56.01 Subdivision site and context description and design response
- 56.02 Policy implementation
- 56.03 Liveable and sustainable communities
- 56.04 Lot design
- 56.05 Urban landscape
- 56.06 Access and mobility management
- 56.07 Integrated water management
- 56.08 Site management
- 56.09 Utilities
- 56.10 Transitional arrangements.
Further information is available on the Victorian Planning site www.planning.vic.gov.au. To read more about using the residential subdivision provisions Clause 56 – Residential subdivision, refer to the document at the following link: PPN40-Using-the-Residential-Development-Provisions-Clause-56.pdf